Because this is not an official release, like the preceding beta releases, Panic Button 3.0rc1 will not be available as an automatic upgrade.
What's New in Panic Button 3
- You can set a password to restore the browser session, when the Panic Button action is set to Hide All Windows or Hide and Replace. The password can be set or changed from the extension preferences dialog.
- A tooltip caption can be set for the Panic Button toolbar button
- The 20 available toolbar button icons have been enhanced to make them appear smoother on high-resolution displays
- New reverse contrast toolbar button icons for dark-colored browser themes
- Added support for Estonian
Panic Button 3 is available in English (United States), Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Estonian, and French.
Unfortunately, due to the lack of availability of translators, many of the languages that Panic Button was previously available in are unavailable for version 3. If you are fluent in English and another world language and would like to help update the translations for Panic Button, consider joining Babelzilla and signing up for your language team.
How to Get It
Head over to the Panic Button page on the Mozilla Add-ons website. Scroll down the page and expand Development Channel. Click on the yellow "Add to Firefox" button to install.
Help and Support
Send your questions and comments to the AE Creations forums. If you wish to report a bug, you may do so in GitHub; you will need a GitHub account if you don't have one already.